In our last post Gingerbread Color Swatches and Brushes Part-1, we covered color swatches for Adobe Photoshop CS5 inspired from the nature at Martha’s Vineyard.
The Gingerbread houses at Oak Bluffs are very adorable and spectacular. Especially the gingerbread designs on each house have a unique style which fascinated me and inspired me to create brushes for Photoshop. These brushes are good as border art, end art and many more ways of creations. Download the brush file here or go to downloads page to download it.
Instructions to load the brush file to Photoshop:
- Unzip the downloaded file and copy the GingerBread-Brushes.abr file to your Adobe Photoshop brush presets.
- Now open the Photoshop, create a new document of your desired size and resolution.
- Select the brush tool. Below the Menu bar, you can see the options panel with your current brush selected . Click on the down arrow on the brush to open the size and hardness options.
- Now click the tiny settings/option arrow to open the list of options to reset/load/replace brushes.
- Click on the replace brushes to replace the current brushes with the newly added gingerbread brushes.
- You are all set to try your newly added brushes.